Having a professional MC for any event will take the stress away from everyone.
Are you thinking of asking your Uncle or friends to be the MC at your wedding? In my view they should be able to relax as well, do you really want to be worrying about what Uncle John is going to say to make you cringe?
What is an MC, Emcee, Master of Ceremony?
A Master of Ceremony, known to most as an MC or Emcee, is that vital person that will ensure you Wedding Reception or Event is relaxed, light and most importantly on time.
Have you ever been you a wedding where the MC has said something and you cringed? Or speeches ran over time by like 45 minutes? Having a professional MC allows those things NOT to happen.
An MC is someone who keeps your guests entertained, keeps things on track, works with all suppliers like photographers, videographers, DJ and the venue coordinator to ensure things run smoothly and everyone has an awesome time.
What do my clients receive
Just like being a Marriage Celebrant, as an MC I work with all my couples to get to know them on a personal level so that the wedding reception seems like I have known you for years.
Whether you are wanting something low key or you want is fun and entertaining with games, we will work together to ensure it is exactly what you want.
Here are some important things that are included in my services:
• Meet with you to discuss all the finer details of your reception to ensure smooth running.
• Arrive 30min before reception to welcome guests and help them find their seat.
• Ensure your guests are well looked after until you arrive.
• Work with the venue coordinator so they don’t have to bother you.
• Announce the Bridal Party entry……get your dance one…..
• Announce Entrée, Main and Dessert (or whatever is applicable for your big day)
• Introduce all speeches, I give them all a pep talk to keep them on track.
• Work with the Venue, DJ, Photographer and any other supplier to ensure they don’t miss any moments
• Announce bouquet and garter toss if you desire and departure circle if you would like to me help with this.
Most importantly I ensure you and your guests have a fun, relaxed and enjoyable evening creating memories.